Invisalign Clear Aligners
How Does Invisalign Work at Palm View Dental? It's Easy!
Watch our video below to learn more.
Straight Teeth for a Healthier Smile
Did you know that straighter teeth not only provide you with a beautiful smile but most importantly a healthier longer lasting smile? Dentures can be a thing of the past if we maintain our oral hygiene and proactively care for our oral health. Straightening your teeth now will act as the foundation to a healthier smile in the future. The longevity of your teeth becomes increasingly important as the average lifespan increases.
When your teeth are out of proper alignment, it puts improper pressure on your teeth which leads to problems like thinning and chipping of teeth, bruxism (teeth grinding), notches at the gumline, teeth sensitivity, and even TMJ pain and headaches. Additionally, crowded teeth also make it a challenge to thoroughly clean your teeth and remove plaque from all surfaces. This can lead to gum disease, tooth decay and eventually tooth loss.
In recent years there’s been a lot of research conducted about the link between the health of your mouth and your general health. Numerous studies have found that gum disease (periodontal disease) are a contributing factor to serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, Alzheimer's disease and low birth weight babies.
Why Choose Invisalign With Us?
- Dr. Karen Ho is our principal dentist overseeing your Invisalign treatment.
- - Dr. Ho has been Invisalign certified since 2006 and has treated close to a thousand patients with Invisalign creating beautiful smiles that have changed lives.
- She was one of 25 general dentists in North America who achieved the Fellowship Award and Accreditation by the American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA). She was honored to be in the first inaugural class of Fellows recognized for her “wealth of experience” and treatment results of “exceptional quality”. As a Fellow of the AACA, she is validated as the very best in the field.
- Outside of the AACA, she was also awarded TOP 1% Diamond Invisalign Provider by Invisalign.
- Dr. Karen Ho is also involved in multiple Invisalign Study Groups and mentors dentists nationally.
Start Your Journey to a Happier Healthier Smile
Call us at 626-782-7200 for a Complementary Consultation. We can even consult virtually in the comfort of your own home! We make it easy.
Dr. Karen Ho can answer any questions you may have regarding treatment and provide you with a customized treatment plan and estimation of length of treatment.