What are our COVID-19 protocols?
At Palm View Dental, your health and safety is our #1 priority!
We take the advisories of the CDC seriously. We are screening all patients before their appointments to help protect you, our patients, and the community against airborne illnesses.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new check-in procedures:
- Upon arrival in the parking lot, please call or text 626-782-7200 to check-in. Once your room is ready, we will ask you to come in.
- Our waiting room is closed and our doors will remain locked. Entries are for patients with appointments only. No companions.
- Please expect to have your temperature taken at the door and face mask are required for entry.
We’re on a mission to keep you safe!
We are strictly screening and allowing healthy patients/team members into our office. No companions.
- We are limiting entry to patients with appointments only to allow for proper social distancing. Face masks are required.
- We are going above and beyond with sterilization and infection control. We are changing PPE with every patient.
- We have HEPA-13 air filters in every room to completely filter the air in 15 minutes.
A COVID-19 health questionnaire must be filled out SAME DAY prior to your appointment. If you did not receive the automatic text with a link to the health questionnaire, please click HERE.
If for any reason the link above does not work, click HERE.