You’ve probably heard a lot about porcelain veneers and the ways they can dramatically alter the appearance of your smile. If you think that veneers might be a good fit for you, we’d like to tell you about another option for transforming your smile – Lumineers.
Advantages of Choosing Lumineers
At Palm View Dental, we use Lumineers to fix many of the same problems as veneers, including gaps and chips or discolored enamel and worn teeth. However, treatment with Lumineers offers several advantages over porcelain veneers:
- Durable – Lumineers can last as long as 20 years.
- Less invasive – No removal of healthy dental enamel is required for placement.
- More comfortable – Placement usually requires no injection because there’s little or no discomfort.
- Convenient – Lumineers can often be placed in only two office visits.
- Reversible – Since we don’t alter the underlying tooth structure, Lumineers can be removed later if necessary.
- Natural appearance – Lumineers are very thin, and we’ll shape and shade them for a completely natural look.
Lumineers Address Multiple Problems
At Palm View Dental, we use versatile Lumineers to treat a wide variety of problems.
- Some people just have one or two teeth with chips or cracks that need to be filled, while others are looking for a total smile transformation.
- Maybe your teeth have become stained or discolored and haven’t responded well to whitening. With Lumineers, we can help you achieve the brightest, whitest smile you can imagine!
- Do you have crooked teeth or gaps in your smile? If so, you may not need orthodontic treatment because Lumineers are great for filling in gaps and reshaping teeth for a more uniform appearance. However, Lumineers are not the best option for teeth that are severely misaligned or crowded. In this case, we’ll explore the possibility of choosing orthodontics such as Invisalign or Six Month Smiles.
Besides being aesthetically pleasing, Lumineers also serve a functional purpose by protecting the surface of existing teeth. With Lumineers, the possibilities are endless, and your perfect smile is just a few visits away.
You Deserve the Best Possible Smile
Our team is always thrilled to see how patients who’ve had Lumineers placed react to their newly transformed smile. Dr. Ho and Dr. Oh have significant experience and expertise in placing natural-looking Lumineers, and we know that you’ll be thrilled with the results every time you pass a mirror!
To get started, please call our Alhambra office to arrange a complimentary consultation. We’ll spend some time with you to learn more about your desires and expectations and answer your questions. In your case, Lumineers may not be the ideal solution, so we’ll also present you with all the options that are appropriate for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!